Gilbert & Roach first opened for business in 1946 and now is one of Australia's leading Heavy Truck Dealers. In 1981 we opened in Newcastle & today we are the largest Truck Dealer in the region on a 3.77 hectare (9.32 acre) site. We have completed our multi-million dollar expansion of the facility in 2007 making it one of the most modern in the country.
We have three access gates, one from the Pacific Highway at the front & two off Galleghan Close at the rear, which have been gazetted for B/Double use. There is plenty of parking and maneuvering areas for B/Double operators.